[headline_tahoma_large_centered color=”#000000″]Question: what % of your sport is mental?[/headline_tahoma_large_centered][headline_cufon_font_centered color=”CC0000″]Answer: a lot. And the mentally strongest athlete always wins.[/headline_cufon_font_centered]
How much time do you spend training the MIND for peak performance?
Outperform The Norm coaches athletes to master the mental components of peak performance. We take the best and make them BETTER.
If you’re serious about taking your athletic performance to the next level and finding out what Outperform The Norm can do for you, it starts now. Please enter your information below and you will be contacted to discuss the details.
In Health, Happiness and High Performance,
– Scott Welle
Creator, Outperform The Norm
[testimonial2 author=”Mary Sellke” + pic=”http://scottwelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Mary-Sellke2.jpg”]“He’s made me stronger mentally and bad-ass mean physically.”[/testimonial2]
[testimonial2 author=”Chris Goebel” + pic=”http://www.outperformthenorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chris_testimonial.jpg”]“Many times I thought, ‘no way in hell can I do that,’ but you knew I could. Thanks for that!”[/testimonial2]
[testimonial2 author=”Diane Birkeland” + pic=”http://scottwelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Diane-testimonial.jpg”]“Scott, please accept the fact that you play a HUGE role in the progress I have enjoyed over the past 4 years. A person can only go so far without an amazing coach behind them. Thank you!”[/testimonial2]
[features_box_red width=”90%” + border=”2px”][headline_tahoma_large_centered color=”#000000″]Outperform The Norm Competitive Advantage[/headline_tahoma_large_centered]
Sample topics covered:[red_tick_list width=”100%”]
- Increase concentration on the things that matter MOST
- Ingrain the peak performance mindset necessary for success
- No more choking. Ever.
- Establish tangible measures of progress to assess your results
- Decrease pre-competition nerves and anxiety
- Enhance stamina and energy throughout your performance
- Better sleep. Better recovery. Better performance.
- Develop resilience and the ability to bounce back in the face of adversity
- Imagery strategies for your best performance
- Effectively monitor burnout and overtraining
[headline_tahoma_small_centered color=”#000000″]This is about the next level. You, Outperforming.[/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
or call 612.217.1756